How BusyOx Online CEU Works
In an age where time is limited it is good to have quality online and live CEU courses available. That’s the main reason why we started BusyOx, to give people more choice about how to fulfill their CEU requirements. So whether you have time constraints or you learn better on your own, having both online and live class options makes it easier for you to fulfill your CEU requirements. Here’s how it works:
- Choose a class.
- Pay on our secured system.
- Course material will be immediately available in PDF form.
- Take the course at your leisure and take the test when you’re ready.
- Complete the course evaluation after passing with a score of 70% or higher.
- Download and print your certificate and keep for your records.
As we are a startup online website we are aware that no matter how much testing we’ve done to ensure the quality of the site that there will be some bugs. We are very open to any of your suggestions of how to make the site better and in exchange are offering our classes at a below market price during our “work in progress” phase.
We also realize that we cannot cover every topic and so if you are interested in joining our team or have a topic of expertise you would like to share we can offer your class on our site at a competitive rate. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARE BUSYOX COURSES APPROVES FOR CEU’S AND/OR PDA’S?
Our courses are approved in CA.
PDA’s for NCCAOM are pending. Florida and Texas are pending.
- HOW MUCH ARE YOUR COURSES?
Online courses are currently $125 for 8 CEUs Category 1 approved by the California State Board for distance learning.
In-person courses are currently $150 for 8 CEU’s.
Please be sure to check each course for current pricing as course offerings will be updated as well as special offerings and discounts.
- HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A COURSE?
To register for an online class either click on ‘Online Courses’ or simply click here.
- FOR NEW CUSTOMERS
On the “Check Out” page under ‘Customer Information’ enter a valid email address, username and password.
Under “Personal Information” enter your first and last name and your license number how you would like to appear on your certificate.
- FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
Simply logon to your BusyOx account using your Username and Password. You’ll have access to your existing courses, track how many CEU’s you’ve completed, browse new courses, and check for updates.
- FOR NEW CUSTOMERS
- WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We currently accept Visa and MasterCard via PayPal
Charges are in US Dollars (USD).
- HOW DO I ACCESS THE COURSE I’VE JUST PURCHASED?
Purchased courses are found under the ‘My Account’ tab.
- HOW DO I ACCESS THE QUIZ?
Quizzes are found in the ‘My Account’ page under ‘Quizzes’.
- HOW DO I ACCESS MY CERTIFICATE AFTER PASSING THE QUIZ?
Once you’ve passed the quiz with a score of 70% or higher go to ‘My Account’ and click on the ‘CEU’s’ tab. Once there, click on ‘Awaiting Course Evaluation’ and fill out the evaluation. It is required by licensing boards that participants complete a course evaluation prior to receiving a certificate.
Once you’ve completed the course evaluation return to ‘My Account’ and click on the CEU’s tab where you will find a ‘View/Print Certificate’. Click on it, save, and print a copy for your records.
- WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY?
- FOR LIVE COURSES: Cancellations 14 days prior to the seminar date will receive a full refund of payment. Any cancellations made within 14-days prior to class will receive a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to class or no shows will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to cancel seminars due to insufficient enrollment. In such cases, we will offer a full refund or credit for future classes.
- ONLINE COURSES AND LECTURE NOTES: Online courses and lecture notes are accessible upon completion of purchase. As such, these courses are non-refundable.
- CAN I OBTAIN A REPLACEMENT CERTIFICATE?
We can provide another certificate for a processing fee of $25.
©BusyOx copyright statement:
No part of this website (content, arrangement, layout), including, but not limited to, trademarks and text, may be copied, reproduced, imitated, displayed, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of BusyOx.
Statements made in this website is merely for educational purposes and may not be construed as medical advice.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
To take courses on this site, you are required to create an account using the online registration form. Registration entitles you to use this site for an unlimited period of time; however, BusyOx reserves the right to terminate your account at any time.
Upon registration, you agree to be responsible for: (i) maintaining the confidentiality of your password or other account identifiers which you choose and (ii) all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify BusyOx of any unauthorized use our your password or account or any other breach of security, and make sure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. BusyOx shall not be responsible or liable, in any way, for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
By using this Site, you agree that any information or material you provide, excluding personally identifiable information about yourself, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, content, or education material will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by BusyOx. You grant BusyOx a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right to display, reproduce, modify, publish, broadcast, edit, distribute, perform, such material, in whole or in part, in any form, media, or technology.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Internet and digital media, data transmitted – including your content – cannot be protected against the risks of misappropriation and/or piracy, for which BusyOx shall not be liable. You are responsible for taking all appropriate steps to protect your content, where applicable.