Basic Strategies for Common Soft-Tissue Disorders using Tuina and Acupuncture
1. Basic case management and intake skills.
2. Tuina ‘packages’ for mild to moderate soft tissue disorders for specific body areas.
3. Distal acupuncture techniques points to treat the area which also allows for instant feedback from the treatment.
1) More advanced intake skills such as joint specific ROM, orthopedic and muscle testing and differential diagnosis.
2) Syndrome specific tui na packages.
3) Local Acupuncture techniques.
** Our main emphasis for these courses is to provide hands-on training and practice in class. As a result, class size will be kept small.
Cancellation Policy for Live Classes: Cancellations 14 days prior to the seminar date will receive a full refund of payment. Any cancellations made within 14-days prior to class will receive a refund minus a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 48-hours prior to class or no shows will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to cancel seminars due to insufficient enrollment. In such cases, we will offer a full refund or credit for future classes.
Location: 3400 California Street, Suite 100, San Francisco
Cost: $150 for L.Acs
$125, for students
Discount rate (4 classes):
$500 for L.Acs, $400 for students
- Upper Back and Neck
- Upper Extremity
- Lower Back and Hips
- Lower Extremity
Sports Medicine Class Series:
- Myofascial Trigger Point and Local Needling
- KT Taping Upper and Lower Body
- Sports Acupuncture Principles and Distal Needling
- Formulas for Sports Injuries: Internal and Topical Preparations
- Master Tung Points for Pain Management